Wilco Bar Stool - Brass1039
With the open kitchen layout in modern homes, breakfast bars and dining counters are gaining popularity. As a result, bar stools have become a kitchen staple. However, choosing the right bar stool for your need is all you want!! iron and wood, that classic, best-of-both-worlds pair, meet up here in a humble yet wildly stylish bar-style stool. Wood honied teak with iron brass-finished three-leg base with two stylish brace rings, you get light but sturdy support to the stool’s occupant, while a seat of reclaimed wood gives them a nice ‘n’ soft place to rest their weary self. Adapted from the classic backless stool, the Wilco Bar Stool features a hand-carved teak top.
* High-Quality Material
* Handcrafted by talented artisans
* Indoor Use Only
* Suitable for: Residential Use Only
* Made In India
* Finish: Wood Honied Teak + Iron Brass
* Material: Reclaimed Wood + Iron
* Wipe off the dirt from the furniture with a soft dry cotton cloth.
* Avoid using water for cleaning.
* Do not use an abrasive cleaner.
* Avoid chemical contact with the furniture as it harms the natural finish & further durability.
* Avoid direct sunlight.