Finish: Honied Teak + Burnished Iron
Material: Reclaimed Teak + Iron
Product Height(in): 19
Product Width(in): 13
Product Length/Depth(in): 16
Product Weight(lbs): 19
Assembly Required: No
Clark Adjustable Hand Crank Bar Stool1040
An industrial-styled spin on the modern adjustable-height stool. The reclaimed teak used to hand-build this adjustable bar stool originates from bridges, homes, and other buildings throughout India, most dating back to the colonial era, and was salvaged prior to demolition of the structure. During the salvaging process, nails or bolts are removed from the naturally durable wood, and any large holes are patched with smaller wood pieces. Knotholes, slight cracks, and indentations can be expected and do not compromise the piece's structural integrity, but rather add character to the design. Due to the construction process and materials, slight variations that enhance the piece's character should be expected.
- High-Quality Material
- Handcrafted by talented Artisans
- Indoor Use Only
- Suitable for: Residential Use Only
- Made In India
- Wipe off the dirt from the furniture with a soft dry cotton cloth.
- Avoid using water for cleaning.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Avoid chemical contact with the furniture as it harms the natural finish & further durability.
- Avoid direct sunlight